Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

What if.....

Hello everyone!
Today's post is going to be short, sweet, and fun. I am going to basically question... just about everything. Ever. Enjoy!

  • What if everyone actually sees colours differently? (So for example, what you see as pink, I see as blue, and Jimmy down the street sees it as yellow?)
  • What if there's another country people haven't been to for hundreds of years, but there are still humans living on it?
  • What if every freezer in the world just broke down right now, for about a week? (Think of all the melted ice cream....)
  • What if a caveman accidently learned how to time travel and just turned up somewhere really random... tomorrow?
  • What if drinking tea was thought to make you really sick but no one actually researched it and so everyone just sat there, being scared of tea?
  • What if toasters were made of glass, so you could see how well done your toast is?

Well. There you go, people. I think that this is the most random list of anything, ever - but oh well! Next week, I won't be so busy (I hope) and so I'll be able to post something a bit longer and more exciting!!! If you have any interesting what-ifs, or any other ideas on anything, let me know in the comments!
Kisses, Rose
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I've actually thought about the first question like a million times already! It's actually kinda scary, thinking that baby blue might look like vomit green to someone else. And I wish the third one actually happened- then we would be forced to eat all the ice cream before it melts! Quite a fun post :):)
    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I would love it for the third one to happen too!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog and I love it, just thought i'd let you know :)
    Ps. (do people say Ps. anymore?!) Especially love this post and your design is sooo cute x

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik